Software Engineer Level II
08 Feb 2007
XL Technologies, LLC is an exciting entrepreneurial software development firm located in beautiful downtown Sarasota, Florida. We have been in business since 2001 and are a privately held and profitable company.
We are looking for an individual to perform as a mid to senior level developer on a 6 month contract to permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 4 + years' practical C#, ASP.Net and Outlook
Add-In development experience.
Your development responsibilities will require the ability to perform rapid application development based on functional design documents to meet business deliverables accurately and efficiently.
The applicant must be able to work independently and establish and meet timelines consistently.
- Developing a project plan for the completion of the project
- Generating technical design documentation
- Communicating with the project sponsors
- Software development utilizing C# ASP.NET, and Microsoft Outlook
- Developing installation kits
Please only apply if you have recent experience working with the following technologies:
- 4 + years practical experience in C#
- 4 + years practical experience in ASP.NET
- Experience with Add-Ins for MS Outlook
- Expert knowledge working with XML and other data structures
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2000 including Transact-SQL and stored procedure development
- Working knowledge of program flow and control
- Exposure to and involvement in the full range of the software development lifecycle
- Exposure to OOP/OOD
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is highly preferred.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Exposure to Windows Installer Kits.
Salary based on experience.
This position is located in Sarasota, FL. Local candidates preferred. No third party vendors will be considered for this position.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!